Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) commonly known as Codonopsis is a species of perennial flowering plants belonging to the Campanulaceae Bellflower family. Codonopsis is an herb. People use the root to make medicine. It is rich in polysaccharides that are beneficial to everyone. And it is believed to have an action similar to that of Ginseng, but gentler. Codonopsis root has a central place in Tranditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) as a gentle tonic that increases energy levels and helps the body adapt to stress.
• An excellent blood ingredient
• Improve immune system tonic
• It invigorates the Spleen and Lung functions
• Stress adaptogen & Fights fatigue
• Beautiful skin and hair
• It is used as an additive in health foods.
• It is widely used in medicine field and health products as added raw material of medicines.
• In cosmetic industry, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
· Professional herbalist team; TLC identification; HPLC test
Strict Quality Control
· Control on Foreign matters, Heavy Metals, Micro-organism & Pesticides Residue, etc.
· ISO9001, FSSC22000, USDA Organic, etc.
· Meet CP, USP, or EU Pharma standard.