Organic Schisandrae sphenantherae fructus is native to East Asia, and its dried fruit is used medicinally. The berries of S.chinensisare given the name Wu Wei Zi in Chinese, which translate as "five flavor fruit" because they possess all five basic flavors in Chinese herbal medicine: salty, sweet, sour, spicy and bitter. The sourness is the dominant. In traditional Chinese medicine, It is frequently taken as a tonic herb for harmonization and restoration of the dynamic balance of Yin and Yang. It is also used as a remedy for many ailments: to resist infection, increase skin health, and combat insomnia, coughing, and thirst.
1. Organic Schisandrae sphenantherae fructus has antibacterial effect;
2. Effects on immune function: It can enhance the body's defense ability against non-specific stimuli;
3. Preventing liver damage; helps to metabolize drugs for liver;
4. Extensive central inhibition;
5. Strong heart effect, which can strengthen myocardial contractility and increase vascular tone;
6. In Traditional Medicine: It use for For long-term phlegm and asthma, dreams slippery essence, frequent urination, frequent diarrhea. Also help to improve Self-sweat, night sweats, Tianjin wounds, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, internal heat, thirst, palpitations, insomnia situations.
1. In the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry; Nutrition additive ingredients, Energy drinks, sports nutrition and soft drinks to boost human immunity;
2. In the health product field, it is a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
3. In the pharmaceutical field, with the good effect of treating hepatitis;
4. Personal care ingredients, Effective against free radicals, antioxidants, beauty care.