The cardamom herb or cumin cardamom is referred to as the Queen of spices and is popularly referred to as cardamom elaichi in India and the Indian subcontinent. Apart from its aromatic fragrance used for flavoring foods, cardamom uses range from it being a digestive system tonic to an essential oil in aroma therapy.
• As a spice, it is widely used for adding sweet flavor to foods such as puddings and other desserts.
• Acts as a great mouth freshener and eliminates bad breath.
• It is used in making a number of digestive formulations.
• Rremoves the accumulated toxins and improves the blood circulation.
• Antispasmodic properties.
Medicine and health care products fields.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and natural ingredient solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.