- Naturalin Code: NAT-185
- Product Specification: 5% Rosmarinic acid, 20% Rosmarinic acid, 10% Carnosic acid（oil), 20% Carnosic acid, 50% Ursolic acid
- Latin Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis L.
- Test Method: HPLC
- We're here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
After R&D for more than a decade, we have developed our own Naturalin® rosemary coumpound which dedicated to personal care products.
Naturalin Patent Product: ZL201210214411.1
5%-30% Rosmarinic acid
10%-95% Carnosic acid
Powder & Oil
Oil soluble, soluble in organic solvent
25%-98% Ursolic acid
Natural preservative & antioxidant：extend shelf life, stabilize the appearance and preserve taste.
· Oils and fats/ Drinks & beverages/ Fish products/ Confectionery products/ Meat products/ Sauces
Antioxidant, eliminate free radicals, anti-aging, etc.
· Capsules (hard & soft)/ Tablets/ Powder/ Tinctures/ Pills
Anti-bacterial, Antioxidant, Anti-aging, etc.
· Shampoo/ Facial cream/ Facial mask/ Soap/ Body lotion/ Cleaning foam/ Shower gel
Spec: Carnosic acid oil 5%, 10%; Rosmarinic acid powder 5%.
Anti-oxidation, improve immunity and growth performance, improve meat quality.
· Animal food/ Pet food
Recommended usage: 0.003%-1%
Naturalin also supply Rosemary Oil products.
Extraction parts: Leaf (Dried, 100% Natural)
Method of extraction: Solvent Extraction
Spec: 10% Carnosic acid oil (Fine brown oily liquid)
Advantages & Supports
* Patent product; Annual export: 100 tons +
* Planting base/ Industry chain management
* Certifications: USDA & EU Organic, TC
* Third party testing: Eurofins, SGS, NSF
* Types: Extract/ Oil/ TCM material
* Heavy metals meet: lead＜3ppm mercury＜0.1ppm cadmium＜1ppm arsenic＜1ppm
* Support customization: Powder & Liquid & Herb
Packing & Storage:
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.