In Stock, Fast Delivery!
Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid that is the main bioactive component of the medicinal plant Andrographis paniculata. It is grown for medicinal purposes in China and India.
* Clearing away heat and toxic material, inhibiting bacteria, diminishing inflammation. Suitable for viral pneumonia and viral upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, tonsillitis, bacillary dysentery. (Thailand Approves Asian Herb Andrographis to Treat COVID-19)
* Relieving swelling and pain. It has specially good effect on treating diarrhea caused by bacteria and virus.
* Enhancing human immunity and protecting liver and cholagogue function.
▪ Pharmaceutical field: it is usually made into tablets, soft capsule, injectio, etc. to treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastroenteritis, cat fever, amygdalitis, faucitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, phthisis and so on.
▪ Veterinary field: it is made into pulvis to treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastro-enteritis and pneumonia of poultry and livestock.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/ plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.