The main active ingredients in marigold extract is lutein. Lutein--one of the most common Carotenoids widely presented in plants especially dark-green leafy vegetables. Lutein is synthesized only by plant itself and like other xanthophylls which is usually found in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale and Marigold Flower. In green plants, lutein act as modulate light energy and serve as a non-photochemical quenching agents to deal with triplet chlorophyll (an excited form of chlorophyll), which is over produced at very high light levels, during photosynthesis. Lutein is also a very important natural yellow pigment in our lives due to its color. Naturalin’s marigold extract is extracted from pure marigold flower, very safe.
1. Protect skin from the harmful solar ray;
2. Protect skin through reducing the risk of macular degenration;
3. Prevent cardiopathy and resist arteriosclerosis;
4. Against oxidation when absorb light;
5. Promote eyes' health.
1. In food field, applied as food additives for colorant and nutrient
2. In pharmaceutical field,applied in vision care products to alleiate visual fatigue, reduce incidence of AMD, retinitispigmentosa(RP),cataract,retinopathy,myopia,floaters, and glaucoma.
3. In cosmetics, applied as whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.