Red raspberry is usually called tray or mountain berry. Sometimes people call it Malinguo. Red raspberry also gets its name Fupenzi in Chinese medicine.Red raspberry has grown in many parts of the world from Western Europe to the United States as well as China for hundred of years.
Red raspberry extract contain significant amounts of polyphenol antioxidants such as anthocyanin pigments linked to potential health protection against several human diseases. The aggregate fruit structure contributes to its nutritional value, as it increases the proportion of dietary fiber. Red raspberry extract is a rich source of vitamin C. Contents of B vitamins 13, folic acid, magnesium, copper and iron are considerable in raspberries.
CAS No.: 5471-51-2
Molecular Formula: C10H12O2
Molecular Weight: 164.20
1. Prevent the heart disease;
2. reduce the cholesterol in the blood;
3. Prevent the diabetes;
4. Weight loss;
5. A natural antioxidant;
6. Help relieve inflammation.
1. As a supplement, as well as in many medicines;
2. High in antioxidants, which help to keep the body functioning properly despite the advance of age;
3. Help relax the blood vessels, which can help to avoid heart problems and other disorders;
4. Led to an interesting conclusion that raspberries may be a good source of nutrients that can help lead to weight loss.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.